Faculty of Law was established on 10.09.2015 on the basis of Decision No. 1328 / QD - DHM dated 09.10.2015 and made by the Rector of the Faculty of Economics and Law. Decision No. 1328 saw the separation of this faculty into two new faculties, naming the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economics and Public Management.
The Faculty of Law has offered graduate courses in Law and Law of Economics since 2009 and 2015 respectively. In August 2016 the Faculty offered post-graduate courses in Law of Economics.