Should not listen to rumour and repost wrong information that confuse and affect human resources focused on epidemic prevention.
Second: Follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health Portal
To guide the prevention of the Wuhan novel coronavirus, should:
1. Limit directly contact patient has acute respiratory infections; only when necessary, must wear mask properly and keep distance with patient.
2. Keep body warm, keep personal hygiene, wash your hands often with soap, gargle with antiseptic water to prevent pneumonia.
3. Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, preferably by handkerchief to reduce the spread of respiratory secretions.
4. Limit closely contact with animal or wildlife farms.
5. Those who return from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China or have closely contact with a person with pneumonia in Wuhan City within 14 days if having such symptoms as fever, cough, breathing difficulty are needed com to the nearest health facility for timely consultation to have examination and treatment.
Third: When you have signs of flu or suspected contact with the sick, immediately boil a pot of leaves (or use the essential oils you have such as: Melaleuca incense tablets, green oil, ...) because the virus still in the upper respiratory tract is easy to die at high temperatures and the environment has antiseptic oils. (However, people with high blood pressure should not inhale).
Fourth: Come to the health facility when you have symptoms and remember to protect people around you by wearing face mask, do not spitting indiscriminately, washing hands regularly.
Address: Clinic Room 104, no.97 Vo Van Tan, ward 6, district 3, HCMC