RESEARCH FIELDS OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- Understand the molecular mechanism underlining human disorders (including human Oncology, familial Hypercholesterolemia, and Osteoarthritis), in which the epigenetic modification and the abnormal genetic alterations will be explored.
- Apply molecular biology in prognosis and diagnosis of above human disorders in which focusing on determining abnormal genetic alterations, epigenetic aberrant for potential biomarkers in Vietnamese population.
- Apply recombinant DNA technology, Cas9/Crispr technology to develop the value and useful proteins for biotechnological researches and biomedical applications with competitive quality, price and characteristics.
- Study structural DNA&RNA G-quadruplexes.
- Explore biodiversity of fungi and insect.
- Explore the Eco-physiology and application of Ammonia fungi and ectomycorrhizal Fungi; biological and genetic characteristics, and maintenance of mushrooms.
- Understand the biological control of pest Insects, Tritrophic interaction, DNA barcoding of economically important arthropod species.